Dikipa regulary presents at conferences and public workshops.
Scroll down for upcoming events.
The 40 Day Alchemy of Creating Vitality Through Sound
An online interactive course in the Sacred Sound of Yoga for clarity, energy and harmony.
In this 40 day online program there will be:
- 4 teaching sessions. These sessions are 60 minute live zoom calls. Calls are recorded and sent out if you cannot join the session live.
- Daily tips, meditations and inspirations to support your practices.
- Sanskrit alaphabet. You will learn the sanskrit alphabet, the language of cosmic vibration with pronounciation basics. Why? So that you can experience the sound of your very composition from the gross to the subtle. You’ll learn to use these sounds to experience the quality of your golden mind and live with clarity, purpose and vitality.
- Māntra Purusa. The map of the cosmic person as made up of sound including all body parts and tissues. You will learn the māntra puruśa as healing tool to sonically clean all channels of your body daily including the mind and senses. It’s sweeping the inner path clean daily with your own simple sound practice!
- Mantras for healing. You will be taught mantra to remove obstacles, create harmony, and take action.
- You will have opportunity for live coaching and mantra pronunciation and placement for greatest benefits.
- You will become established in your own mantra practice.
Commencing Wed Jan 24, 2018 10am AEDT (Tue Jan 23 PDT)
Cost $US147 or 2 instalments $US75
Live teaching sessions:
- Session #1 Wed Jan 24 10am AEDT (Tues 23 Jan 3pm PDT)
- Session #2 Wed Feb 7 10am AEDT (Tue Feb 6 3pm PDT)
- Session #3 Wed Feb 21 10am AEDT (Tue Feb 20 3pm PDT)
- Session #4 Wed March 7 10am AEDT (Tue Mar 6 3pm PDT)
==>> Register here <<==
Seven Sisters Festival
Mt. Martha, Victoria, Australia
Once again Dipika will be presenting at the Annual 3-Day Women’s Festival Celebrates, Educates And Inspires Women In The Areas Of Health, Spirituality, Personal Development, Self Worth, Expression, And Sisterhood.
Seven Sisters acknowledges that the festival is held on the traditional lands of the Boon Wurrung people, in the Kulin Nation. Seven Sisters Festival welcomes all women, including: all people who identify as women, women of diverse backgrounds, women of diverse genders and sexes, women of diverse sexualities, women of diverse cultures, beliefs and religions, and women of different abilities.The festival is designed to encourage women to make time for their personal journey in order to gain clarity of their needs, build confidence and self-worth and deepen their connection to themselves and others amidst a supportive and inspiring environment.
Dipika's Workshop: The Ancient Wise Woman
Within each of us lives a wise woman. She is ancient and all knowing in the ways of inner healing. This workshop focuses on using ancient Ayurvedic healing wisdom for absolute embodied wellness in all phases of a woman’s life. These workshops are motivating and empowering with simple practical tools for living with radiant vitality, clarity and inner balance.
International Ayurveda Conference
14-15 March, 2018
An engaging and motivating speaker, Dipika Delmenico will be presenting Menopause and Women’s Health from an Ayurvedic and Anthroposophical medicine perspective for integrative medical doctors, health professionals and participants.
How to work with and navigate the hormonal changes of Perimenopause, menopause and beyond, the health challenges and how to create vitality, clarity, purpose and balance.